CustomWater Marketing Scholarship Program
Supporting the Leaders of Tomorrow
Web Marketing & Manufacturing
Top 3 Essays Awarded Scholarships
Online marketing and hard goods manufacturing play a major role in our daily lives. As both a marketing organization and a manufacturer, CustomWater would like to invest in the future of America’s leaders. To support the study of manufacturing, marketing and business while encouraging further study in these areas, CustomWater has launched our own Marketing and Manufacturing Scholarship Program. Three scholarships will be awarded totaling $1800 to the top 3 entrants for education expenses.
To enter, you must submit an original essay of 700-1000 words on the following topic:
Current Essay Topic
Korean manufacturers, Samsung and LG, have established a case for being able to both contract and manufacture goods as well as create and market their own branded consumer goods. Is this a blurring of the lines or, is this an opportunity for American manufacturers and marketers to learn from? Is this type of relationship in the best interest of the consumer and or the marketplace? Identify actions that a business could take to remain competitive in an environment where you as a marketer are potentially competing directly with your manufacture.
1st Place - $1000 Grand Prize
2nd Place - $500 Prize
3rd Place - $300 Prize
Undergraduate or Graduate students age 18 years and older.
Must be attending or enrolled in a 2 or 4 year accredited university based in the United States.
Must submit application and essay by December 31st, 2017. Full terms and conditions outlined below.
How to Enter:
Fill out the application form below and submit all the required information by the deadline.
Applications must include your essay to be considered.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions:
- Each submission must be an original work of 700-1000 words and written by the applicant.
- Applicant and intended recipient must be the same person.
- Scholarship award money must be used for education related expenses ie tuition, books etc.
- Recipients of scholarship award money are responsible for reporting and paying any applicable taxes and or fees required in their federal and local jurisdictions.
- All materials submitted to CustomWater.net become property of CustomWater and will not be returned to entrants. It is up to you to keep a copy should you desire.
- Upon submission to the CustomWater Scholarship Award Contest, essays become the property of CustomWater and its parent company. This includes all proprietary rights including copyrights and trademarks. You acknowledge that CustomWater may publish portions of your essay for marketing purposes.
- Scholarship winners will be selected by the Scholarship selection committee. Once made, decisions are final.
- By submitting your entry to the CustomWater Scholarship Award contest, you grant CustomWater.net the right to use your name and photograph for marketing or other purposes (ie. a blog post on our website and shared via twitter announcing your award and the Scholarship fund).
- By submitting your entry to the CustomWater Scholarship Award contest you agree to indemnify and hold harmless CustomWater.net, its officers, directors, employees and agents of the organization against all liability, claims and expenses associated with the scholarship award contest or award acceptance or use of the scholarship award funds.
Winners will be notified via Email first and if that fails, telephone. Notifications take place on or before January 30th, 2017.